What is your dream job? Is it helping others? Is it having fun? Is it working with a team of people who share your passion to serve those who are often overlooked? Is it having a positive effect on those around you? Do you like encouraging others to reach their goals, find their strengths, follow their passions? Do you want to make a difference?
Mount St. Joseph is looking for you! Join our team of caring Direct Service Professionals!
Mount St. Joseph is a residential home for women with intellectual and developmental disabilities. DSP’s are responsible for:
· assisting with daily living skills
· implementing and documenting activities that enable the spiritual, emotional, behavioral, and physical development of the ladies
· encouraging residents to reach their full potential
· understanding and helping residents achieve their goals as identified in their personal care plan
· facilitating/assisting with fun and functional activities
· engaging in conversations and discussions with the residents about their thoughts and feelings
· documenting on an electronic data system
· communicate with various members of the team
Openings are available for full or part time employees on all shifts. Starting rate is 10.90 per hour during paid training period. Upon completion training, the hourly rate is increased to 11.40 per hour. We offer a shift differential for weekends, overnights, and CNA’s.
Some people just LOVE to clean! Are YOU one of those people? Do you like the satisfaction of seeing the results of your hard work? At Mount St Joseph, we strive to provide our residents with an exceptionally clean home. Join our team of remarkable Housekeepers!
Mount St. Joseph is a residential home for women with intellectual/developmental disabilities. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our facility. Housekeepers are needed to ensure the highest standards of hygiene here at Mount St. Joseph. Duties include general cleaning of laundry, bedrooms, bathrooms, common areas, kitchen and dining rooms. Part time and full time shifts available. Afternoon shifts are available. Hours are from 2-9 p.m. Starting rate is 10.00 per hour.
Do you find yourself seeking more fulfillment? A desire to care for the entirety of a person? Mount St. Joseph has a unique opportunity for you! We provide opportunities to develop gentle and caring relationships with adult women with intellectual and developmental disabilities. At Mount St. Joseph, our residents have developed tremendous trust in the nurses who care for them daily – and the nurses have found that they become devoted to this amazing group of individuals. Join our team of outstanding Nurses!
Mount St. Joseph is a residential home for women with intellectual and developmental disabilities. RN’s and LPN’s are responsible for:
· Administer prescribed medications and treatments
· Assess and monitor resident status
· Communicate with Medical Director and Director of Nursing
· Record resident information in medical records
· Follow the resident care plan
· Follow up and documentations of incidents
Openings are available for full or part time RN/LPN - all shifts.